Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ala Heno <al...@TTI-TELECOM.COM> on 2002/01/23 15:20:40 UTC

Schema inheritance

Hello all,

I encountered the following behavior. When defining base type and some other
types that are derived from that base type , I noticed that elements defined
in the base type should appear before elements defined in derived types. Is
it true? If yes, then how can I declare that elements defined in derived
types can appear before elements defined in base type, or in other words, I
don't want to define any order between the elements.

Attached please find a schema and a sample that does not pass validation, as
a result of the described problem. Is it possible to change the schema so
the sample can pass validation?

Thanks.

Ala