Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Nir Gazit <ni...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/02 08:41:16 UTC

Re: Beam stuck when trying to run on remote Flink cluster

Hey,
I'm using a remote Flink cluster on K8s. Submitting jobs there goes through
some nginx and probably it's the root cause for the issues. The problem is
that I would have expected an error to be thrown or something to give me an
indication what's going on but I don't see anything so it's hard to figure
out how to make it work.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Nir