Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Diann <si...@live.com> on 2013/04/20 16:23:39 UTC

Scanning

Hi, my name is Dee.

I have an iMac OS 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion).  I downloaded OpenOffice 3.4.1.  .  My printer/scanner is an HP office jet 6600.  The scanner works fine in all my other programs, but in Oo it won't work.  I click on insert - pictures - scan - select source.  Then nothing happens.  I've searched the web without success for this problem.  You are my last resort before removing this program.  This I don't wish to do because it is very favourably recommended.

Do you have any advice for me?

Kind regards D.

Re: Scanning

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:23:39 -0000, Diann <si...@live.com> wrote:

> I have an iMac OS 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion).  I downloaded OpenOffice
> 3.4.1.  .  My printer/scanner is an HP office jet 6600.  The scanner
> works fine in all my other programs, but in Oo it won't work.  I click
> on insert - pictures - scan - select source.  Then nothing happens.

does anything happen when you click insert - picture - scan - request?