Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by malik-firstontec <ma...@firstontech.com> on 2017/12/15 04:22:10 UTC

Need help setting up Dev Environment for Fineract CN

Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone can point me to resources for setting up dev
environment for Fineract CN and the relevant repositories to clone

Thank you

Malik

Re: Need help setting up Dev Environment for Fineract CN

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey all,

given that we are currently working on one last big thing,
I'd suggest to wait until these changes have passed our
internal QA.

If we proceed now, it will be very likely that a recreation of
then existing data stores is needed. The upcoming changes
are not backwards compatible. Given we never had a major
release, this is feasible.

Cheers

Markus

.::Yagni likes a DRY KISS::.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Malik,

Posted by malik-firstontec <ma...@firstontech.com>.
Hi Myrle,

--
<https://hello.freeconference.com/conf/call/4291873>

Re: Need help setting up Dev Environment for Fineract CN

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Malik,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@skylabase.com>.
Hi Malik,