Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by wicketworker <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 20:05:41 UTC

Re: Does Wicket have RadioGroup ajax update behavior built in like it does wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications?

Yes, I think if you are working with RadioGroup instead of RadioChoice, then
you can add AjaxFormSubmitBehavior to Radio implementation.

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Didn't want form submit behavior, just component update.

**
Martin