Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/06 14:23:26 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v2.1: Convert your current applications into plugins (page created)

Why reproduce the Stateless Session Bean Tutorial here? Better to
refer to it, then get to the important part -- how to create a plugin...

--kevan

Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v2.1: Convert your current applications into plugins (page created)

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, we should provide different examples of how to construct applications into plugins based sample application/tutorials we already have.

Just state in that doc the tutorial is based on XYZ app and that the reader must have it installed and running (if needed) before proceeding.

it will save lot of time

Cheers!
Hernan