Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 20:44:22 UTC

Architecture discussion about monitor and gfac integration

Hi All,

We are planning to have a hangout session to discuss/review monitoring
component and gfac integration 4/18/2014 10am EST.

I will post the hangout url soon and some documents soon.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Architecture discussion about monitor and gfac integration

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
It would be a good check to also document what different providers need
to do.  GSI-SSH, UNICORE, and a cloud provider like Whirr would be good.

Marlon

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.