Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/30 07:57:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Johnzon 1.2.1

Hi everyone,

I'd like to call a VOTE for Apache Johnzon 1.2.1

Here are our changelog:

PTKeySummaryAssigneeStatusDevelopment
[image: Blocker] [image: Bug] JOHNZON-272
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-272> Fails to build Johnzon
:: Maven Plugin <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-272>
Unassigned RESOLVED
[image: Major] [image: Improvement] JOHNZON-278
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-278> Return constant instead
of new instance of empty block / empty array
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-278> Unassigned RESOLVED
[image: Major] [image: Bug] JOHNZON-281
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-281> JAX-RS Provider MUST
throw NoContentException for empty input stream
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-281> Romain Manni-Bucau
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=romain.manni-bucau>
RESOLVED
[image: Major] [image: Improvement] JOHNZON-283
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-283> Remove @Provider from
redundant impl in jaxrs module
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-283> Romain Manni-Bucau
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=romain.manni-bucau>
RESOLVED
[image: Major] [image: Improvement] JOHNZON-284
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-284> Always respect provided
Charset and avoid to guess the encoding when charset is explicit
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-284> Romain Manni-Bucau
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=romain.manni-bucau>
RESOLVED

Staging repository (with sources):
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejohnzon-1036
Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=johnzon.git;a=tag;h=7dfd26d47dfc34086aa4fee862e532ca08a1cc97
My key is the same than last time

IMPORTANT: this release depends on jsonp jar release (currently pending at
geronimo)

Please VOTE
[+1] Release it like that
[-1] Don't release because ${blocker}

The VOTE is open for 72h.

Romain Manni-Bucau

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Johnzon 1.2.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Which makes 3 +1 (bindings) votes so this vote passes, thank you all.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Johnzon 1.2.1

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 from me as well

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Johnzon 1.2.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
my own +1

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

We tend to bypass dev dist area for nexus based releases since we grab the
artifact from nexus so it is as error prone to set up the dev dist area
than not doing it for such releases and at the end the important part is to
synchronize the prod area and not the dev one which is only up for the time
of vote (as the staging repo). I can update it if absolutely required but
I'm not sure what would be the rational to do it (happy to discuss it in
another thread btw).

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> Staging repository (with sources):
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejohnzon-1036

The release area for RC needs to be here [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/johnzon/