Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 02:25:46 UTC

TinkerPop 3.0.1 Release Requirements

Hello,

Tomorrow I will release TinkerPop 3.0.1. Please have all your code in tp30 by 1pm MST. Moreover, please run integration tests on your local machine (especially with respects to areas of the code base you have contributed code to). Also, be sure to have your doc contributions inserted and validated via process-docs.sh.

At 1pm MST, I will go through the release process and submit it to dev@ for VOTE.

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: TinkerPop 3.0.1 Release Requirements

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I just ran integration tests for Gremlin Server (with neo4j) and didn't hit
any problems over the tp30 branch.