Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Aman Atri <am...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at> on 2006/03/22 16:06:41 UTC

SVN checkout report fails

Hello,

After checking out the trunk from the svn repository I get the following
output:

svn: REPORT request failed on
'/repos/asf/!svn/bc/387870/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/applications/test/repository/nodetypes'
svn:
'/repos/asf/!svn/bc/387870/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/applications/test/repository/nodetypes'
path not found

I also removed the whole folder and tried a clean svn checkout but it didn't
help.

Is this error due to the migration process from incubation to release or do i
need any special arguments for the svn command.

greets,

aa

Re: SVN checkout report fails

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.