Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2016/06/28 08:09:03 UTC

Re: support launch more than one pipeline in a yarn session

Hi Chen,

I'm not sure what you mean with a pipeline but Flink supports the
submission of multiple jobs to the same cluster (in standalone as well as
Yarn session mode). You simply have to make sure that there are enough
slots for all jobs to be executed at the same time.

Cheers,
Till