Posted to user@roller.apache.org by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com> on 2007/10/01 18:37:27 UTC

Cannot login after register

After some strugelling i get Roller 3.1.1 running with WAS 6.0.2.21, JDK
142_SR8, DERBY 10.1.3.2, Hibernate 3.1.3.
dstest.jsp: SUCCESS: Got datasource and connection, class is
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource

But after successfully Registration, I can't login, because the
login-redirect.jsp bypasses to yourWebsites.do withaut shwing the
login-Mask.
Also the Exceptions don't help
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.roller.ui.core.struts.actions.CreateWebsiteAction.create(CreateWebsiteAction.java:104)

SRVE0026E: [Servlet-Fehler]-[action]: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.roller.ui.core.struts.actions.CreateWebsiteAction.create(CreateWebsiteAction.java:104)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.dispatchMethod(DispatchAction.java:276)

What went wrong with Struts?

Re: Cannot login after register

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 10/1/07, fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com> wrote:
> thank you dave.
> I changed my locale from de_DE to en, but it doesn't help

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce your problem, I don't do Websphere.

Any Websphere fans out there familiar with this issue?

> It was a new, fresh install,
> but roller.log reports UpgradeDatabase:upgradeDatabase - New installation
> found, setting db version to 311???

That's fine and does not indicate a problem.

- Dave

Re: Cannot login after register

Posted by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com>.
thank you dave.