Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "jerry jiang. 蒋维" <je...@tyxtech.com> on 2012/12/07 13:29:43 UTC

Re: CPU assignment

Hi Jonathan,

do you refer to CPU cores vs CPU socket Number?

Cloudstack only supports assign cores over providing computing services

./Jerry

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For IP and MAC address it is different in every vm. For hostname, in Linux
guests it provides the name you enter when deploying a vm in the ui as the
hostname. For admin password you should install password management scripts
into your templates (linux & windows).

thx

RE: CPU assignment

Posted by Anthony Xu <Xu...@citrix.com>.
XenServer supports this, but CS doesn't have this.
Please file a feature request for thi.

Anthony

Posted by "jerry jiang. 蒋维" <je...@tyxtech.com>.
Hi all,