Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ian Zimmerman <it...@very.loosely.org> on 2017/06/26 04:53:34 UTC

envelope_sender_header

I would like to unify my user_prefs file on two different servers.

One runs exim and inserts Return-Path: , the other runs sendmail and
inserts Return-path: .

So, is the setting case-sensitive?

Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
Don't clear-text sign:
http://primate.net/~itz/blog/the-problem-with-gpg-signatures.html

Re: envelope_sender_header

Posted by Ian Zimmerman <it...@very.loosely.org>.
On 2017-06-26 16:17, RW wrote:

> > One runs exim and inserts Return-Path: , the other runs sendmail and
> > inserts Return-path: .
>
> That's strange, the Sendmail in the FreeBSD base that handles my local
> mail uses Return-Path.

You're right, I got it backwards.  Sorry 8-0

Re: envelope_sender_header

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 21:53:34 -0700
Ian Zimmerman wrote:

> I would like to unify my user_prefs file on two different servers.
>
> One runs exim and inserts Return-Path: , the other runs sendmail and
> inserts Return-path: .

That's strange, the Sendmail in the FreeBSD base that handles my local
mail uses Return-Path.

> So, is the setting case-sensitive?

I believe it's case-insensitive.