Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/12/15 17:26:13 UTC

Spark Web Site

Hi Spark Dev,
The cTAKES community was looking at revamping their web site and really
liked the clean look of the Spark one.  Is it just using Bootstrap and
static html pages checked into SVN?  Or are you using the Apache CMS
somehow?  Mind if we borrow the layout?

--Pei

Re: Spark Web Site

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
It's just Bootstrap checked into SVN and built using Jekyll. You can check out the raw source files from SVN from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spark. IMO it's fine if you guys use the layout, but just make sure it doesn't look exactly the same because otherwise both sites will look like they're copied from some standard template. We used a slightly customized Bootstrap theme for it.

Matei