Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Shadman Reza <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/06 22:11:00 UTC

Request to be added as a contributer so that i can pick up a Jira issue which I am working on

Hi Team,

My name is Shadman Reza and my jira user id is *shadman.reza* there is a
Jira ticket I have raised

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4490

I would like to take it up myself as I have already worked on it my fork
and would like to contribute to the project.

*Regards,*
*Shadman Reza*

Re: Request to be added as a contributer so that i can pick up a Jira issue which I am working on

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shadman,

Welcome and thanks for helping out.
I added you as a contributor to the project. You can now assign issues to
yourself.

Best,
Stamatis