Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Pengcheng Zheng <ma...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/27 15:33:12 UTC

Webinar regarding Apache IoTDB and Apache SeaTunnel

Hi all!

We are going to host a webinar together with the Apache SeaTunnel
(Incubating) community during 11:00 – 12:00 CET (GMT+1) on this Thursday,
March 2nd, 2023.

We have invited William Guo (Apache Member, Apache SeaTunnel & Apache
Dolphin Scheduler PMC Member) and @Haonan Hou (Apache IoTDB PMC Member, as
we already knew) to introduce both projects in two talks with following
topics:
1. How does Apache IoTDB improve storage efficiency?
2. IoTDB Swimming with Apache SeaTunnel

Anyone interested could register under the link:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/2716770071904/WN_uTyxCx-wQ1uvB9dzV4uqxA

Members in our community shall already know IoTDB well, but feel free to
forward it to those who might also be interested :D

Best regards,
Pengcheng Zheng