Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/18 15:59:26 UTC

webdav access

Hi,
I would like to use webdav for accessing to a IIS.

So I would like to know the start point and the main steps to follow.

I ever done something like that :
this.repository = new TransientRepository();
SimpleCredentials credentials = new SimpleCredentials("admin",
"admin".toCharArray());

Session session = repository.login(credentials);

I you have some documents (links) about it, I would be very happy.

Thanks,
Regards.

Yannick

Re: webdav access

Posted by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com>.
Exactly! It's difficult for me to explain directly what I mean. Fortunately
you are there.

Thanks for your help.
Yannick

Re: webdav access

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I would like to know if I'm on the good way to perform my aim (-> I want to
replace the current user of the operating system (windows in this case with
IIS) by another one who could access to a directory thanks to webdav. And
then get and store some documents on this directory)

I start with this code :
this.repository = new TransientRepository();
SimpleCredentials credentials = new SimpleCredentials("admin",
"admin".toCharArray());

Session session = repository.login(credentials);

But I'm thinking that I should use an another type of authentication. For
example using classes of the org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav package like
DavSessionImpl, ...

Yannick

Re: webdav access

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: webdav access

Posted by Yannick PIERSON <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi angela,

In fact I want to replace the current user of the operating system (windows

Re: webdav access

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi yannick