Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "MacRae, Duncan" <Du...@McKesson.com> on 2002/04/11 17:24:56 UTC

Axis Beta1

I am using Axis Beta1. When I attempt to use the EJBProvider, I have
problems with parameter type conversion. I have the following function:

java.lang.String approve(java.lang.String in0, int in1, java.lang.String
in2);
When I deploy this as a stand-alone Java Class and use the RPC Provider,
no problem.
If I deploy as the Remote Interface for and EJB I get the following:

- Popping handler org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler@7c7299
- Setting MessageContext property in RPCHandler.endElement().
-   value:  07178538702
-   value:  800053
-   value:  05
- mName: approve
- MethodNameMatch: approve
- MethodName List: approve
- Trying to convert java.lang.String to int
- Exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch on object
"com.imckes
son.mmgpd.ccms.ejb.session.util.AutoApprovalBeanEOImpl_WLStub", method
name "app
rove", tried argument types:  java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.Stri
ng
        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(Unknown
Source)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:213)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:1265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:1622)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch on object
"com.imck
esson.mmgpd.ccms.ejb.session.util.AutoApprovalBeanEOImpl_WLStub", method
name "a
pprove", tried argument types:  java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.St
ring

Duncan.MacRae@McKesson.com

___
is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). The information contained in this message may be private
and confidential, and may also be subject
to the work product doctrine.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not