Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Aleksandar Pecanov <pe...@mt.net.mk> on 2005/12/13 17:13:29 UTC

Separator not found

I updated jackrabbit from SVN yesterday and rebuilt it.
Suddenly some operations started throwing IllegalStateException with a
message that a separator was not found. Something connected to the locks
file.

Has there been a change rellated to this problem?
Should I recreate some files, or the full repository perhaps?

Thank you
Aleksandar

Re: Separator not found

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.