Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Mocquais RD-BIZZ <ol...@orange-ft.com> on 2006/09/26 14:11:07 UTC

wsdl2java ant task and http basic Authentication

Hello,

I want to use the wsdl2java ant task to generate stubs and beans in
order to write a client to a web service.
But the wsdl is protected by the http basic Authentication mecanism.(I
know the username and password) and I can't access to the wsdl file with
the wsdljava ant task.

        <axis-wsdl2java output="src" verbose="true" serverSide="false"
url="${wsdl.url}">
            <mapping namespace="${namespace.mapping}" package="ws" />
        </axis-wsdl2java>

How can I specifiy the username and password in the ant task ?

Thanks.

Olivier

Re: wsdl2java ant task and http basic Authentication

Posted by Olivier Mocquais RD-BIZZ <ol...@orange-ft.com>.
yes, I can do that, but I want to automate this action with an ant task
(wsdl2java)

Posted by VF <vf...@imh.cz>.
Hi Olivier,