Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Felix Bollenbeck <bo...@ipk-gatersleben.de> on 2007/05/08 09:21:48 UTC

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.listFiles(String).lenght() forced <2000 bug?

Hi apache commons developers,

may be this posting is not 100% in the scope of the dev list - but this
topic is very urgent for me and i didnt get any replies from the users
list. would be glad to get some hints - the problem

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.listFiles(String) doesnt deliver more than
2000 entries!

I increased both buffer size and timeout-no result!

Its not on the server side either because other ftp clients are fine.
What to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Felix.