Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2003/09/07 05:06:59 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/deployment/wsdd /providers WSDDHandlerProvider.java WSDDJavaEJBProvider.java

Heh.  There's actually been a litte discussion on this:

http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/wlg/3720
http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/rdias/PermaLink.aspx/a7f5b299-37f7-44fc-81cd-4200bdb0af5c

And yes, Steve, this means I will have more time to devote to Axis (yay!) both during my month off and to some as-yet-undetermined extent as a part of my new role at Sonic.

--Glen