Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leif Nelson <ln...@llnl.gov> on 2004/06/28 23:09:56 UTC

RE: deploy-snapshot vs. war:deploy-snapshot and ear:deploy-snapsh ot

After 6 months...  I wrote a small patch..  MPARTIFACT-22.  I started with
the latest HEAD version of the artifact plugin in CVS.  This adds the
"scpexe://" protocol to the artifact plugin.  Provides eqivalent
funcionality to the old maven.ssh.executable and maven.scp.executable
properties.

Here's an example build.properties entry, using this.

maven.repo.list=t1
maven.repo.t1=scpexe://t1.somewhere.com
maven.repo.t1.directory=/www/maven
maven.repo.t1.username=myname
maven.repo.t1.group=mygroup
maven.repo.t1.ssh.executable=plink
maven.repo.t1.ssh.args=-C
maven.repo.t1.scp.executable=pscp
maven.repo.t1.scp.args=-C

--Leif

Re: RE: deploy-snapshot vs. war:deploy-snapshot and ear:deploy-snapsh ot

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
looks good to me... will apply when I get a chance.

Thanks,
Brett