Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Duffy <md...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/31 23:41:54 UTC

Configuring PHP on Tomcat 6.0

Does anyone have a good reference for installing PHP on Tomcat 6.0?

There is no good info at php.net and the instructions I've found through Google talk about
modifying an httpd.conf file that is not in Tomcat.

I have a feeling these instructions are for older versions of Tomcat (Google is starting to suck).

I have always heard how easy PHP is, not true so far.

Thx.

Mike

Re: Configuring PHP on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Andre Prasetya <an...@gmail.com>.
you might wnna take a look at this http://quercus.caucho.com/
i havent use it, but maybe its is useful for you.

On 8/1/07, Mike Duffy <md...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a good reference for installing PHP on Tomcat 6.0?
>
> There is no good info at php.net and the instructions I've found through
> Google talk about
> modifying an httpd.conf file that is not in Tomcat.
>
> I have a feeling these instructions are for older versions of Tomcat
> (Google is starting to suck).
>
> I have always heard how easy PHP is, not true so far.
>
> Thx.
>
> Mike

-Andre-

When the hammer is the only tool that you have, every problem seems like a
nail

Re: Configuring PHP on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/UsingPhp is what is in the Tomcat docs.  For a
better Google search, try http://www.google.com/search?q=php+servlet.

Posted by GHOSTRIDER <gh...@gmail.com>.
Another alternative to Apache httpd,
and this is my personal preference,
I'm running this server (.php enabled)
on two windows box's and they work flawlessly..

Abyss X1 web server (freeware version)
More info.  > http://www.aprelium.com/

And to install .php support for that server:
> http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/php5win.html

Real easy stuff to install and set up....
and the price is right

Cheers

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@gmail.com>.