Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by aj...@planet.nl on 2006/03/15 13:57:51 UTC

Nutch webapp problems

I try to use the Nutch webapp but the (html) pages generated seem to be
full of errors and not HTML compliant.
Is the webapp something that is supposed to work and in active
development, or only there as an example?

Two errors:
Error: Unknown property 'onMouseOver'
Error: document.search.query has no properties

OnMouseOver is not valid for CSS. The focus doesn't work when there are
more search results then 1 page. The More Hits button has another form
also names 'search', so the search form is no longer unique.

CSS
Error: Unknown property 'onMouseOver'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: search.jsp
Line: 17

Error: Unknown property 'onMouseOver'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: search.jsp
Line: 18

Error: document.search.query has no properties
Source File: search.jsp?query=performance&hitsPerPage=10
Line: 36

Re: Nutch webapp problems

Posted by Marko Bauhardt <mb...@media-style.com>.
Am 15.03.2006 um 13:57 schrieb ajbanck@planet.nl:

> Error: document.search.query has no properties
> Source File: search.jsp?query=performance&hitsPerPage=10
> Line: 36

Try to delete the body attribute onLoad. Use <body> instead <body
onLoad="queryfocus();">.

Marko