Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Dan Pritts <da...@umich.edu> on 2020/03/31 13:42:24 UTC

Re: How to prevent data set action “remove” for read only sparql data (FUSEKI 3.14.0)

One way would be to put fuseki behind a proxy.  If that proxy is apache
httpd the following should do the trick:

	RewriteEngine On
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !^(GET|POST|HEAD|OPTIONS)
	RewriteRule .* - [F]

This specifically allows only the GET POST HEAD and OPTIONS verbs, you
can add others if you need them.

Dan Pritts
ICPSR Computing and Network Services

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas,

The example of a read-only configuration is for publishing read-only
widely.  Any application.

The interface is for administration, control and development. It is by
default restricted to localhost connections - in fact, it has to be the
loopback interface, not even the local machines network IP address will
work, only 127.0.0.1 or [::1] works.

     Andy