Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DW <xf...@hotmail.com> on 2011/02/22 05:19:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: index.php not autoloading...

You need to add the file type in your httpd.conf.  I suggest look for:

<IfModule dir_module>
# Insert file types here
</IfModule>

Between the two tags above insert    index.php    and it should work.
You need to stop and restart the server for changes to take effect.  If
you want the complete list of most file types then copy and paste this:

<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.pl index.cgi index.asp index.shtml
index.html index.htm \
                   default.php default.pl default.cgi default.asp
default.shtml default.html default.htm \
                   home.php home.pl home.cgi home.asp home.shtml
home.html home.htm
</IfModule>

hth