Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ashish Kumar <ia...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/23 18:06:17 UTC

Article on Medium

Hi,
Firstly, welcome to medium :)

I am Ashish, and a few months back, I wrote a very small article on Airflow
for the issue I personally faced on airflow.
It is helping a lot of people, as the reading rate of the article to 90%.

Article -
https://medium.com/@iashishhere/how-did-i-resolved-pip-package-dependency-issue-in-apache-airflow-8e0b1e5a067c

I had published this article before under the name "Start-Up"  but as soon
as I heard the news that apache-airflow is on medium, I removed my old
publication and now want to publish under apache-airflow so that it
reached the target audience.

Let me know if I need to do something from my side to publish it.

Thank You, and
Good Regards,
Ashish

Re: Article on Medium