Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Serghei Ilin <si...@itembase.biz> on 2017/01/25 15:47:02 UTC

Data provenance

Hey guys,

I have an issue that data provenance after some days is not available. I
see new data passing but not logged in data provenance.

After restarting NiFi data is there. Can you point what should I check/set
etc?

NiFi version: 1.0.0
Default settings, except:
nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.time=72 hours
nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.size=2 GB

Thank you!

Best,
Serghei

Re: Data provenance

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Serghei,

Could you show a screenshot of the query you're submitting to
provenance and the results that come back?  Can you describe a bit
more about it in general?  2 GB is quite a small repository size.  Any
consideration to making that larger?  I'm not saying that is the cause
of not seeing the newer results but am just asking.

Thanks
Joe