Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Mailindra <ma...@lycos.de> on 2003/10/17 16:35:06 UTC

[juddi-Users] Wrong FindQualifier behavior ???

Hallo all,
I try to findservice by Category within juddi in my local machine. The
release 0.8 gives me the null result, although the service exists.
Luckily, after compile and deploy the latest juddi from CVS, I got the
appropriate result.

However, I noticed that if I give several "KeyedReference"-s within
CategoryBag, by default jUDDI will "OR"-ed those keyedReferences. The
UDDI API specification said that the default behavior is "AND" , not
"OR".
Could somebody tell me, how can I have the "AND" FindQualifier behavior?

I have tried to change the FindQualifier to "andAllKeys" without
success. I know this is wrong, because the andAllKeys only applied to
find_business and find_tmodel.

TIA,

Mailindra

RE: [juddi-Users] Wrong FindQualifier behavior ???

Posted by Mailindra <ma...@lycos.de>.
Hai All,
So this is the same as bug #812168.
The complete FindQualifiers are also not implemented in
FindServiceByCategory yet.

Cheers,

Mailindra