Posted to dev@hdt.apache.org by Amarpreet Bassan <am...@microsoft.com> on 2014/02/21 18:03:05 UTC

Problem in Executing the HDT project from Eclipse.

Hi,

I have imported the HDT plugins and wanted to launch the project from Eclipse.
However I was having trouble  trying to "run" the project, I go to the following screen:

[cid:image001.png@01CF2F54.A9BF2B30]

However, when I click on Run , it does not execute the project successfully.
I would appreciate any pointers in this regards.

Best,
Amar

Re: Problem in Executing the HDT project from Eclipse.

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
HI Amar,

I do not know the error you are getting but I would say  run command prints
output on eclipse console. If there are any errors/exceptions during
execution it will print the same.

regards,
Rahul