Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no> on 2014/11/16 13:44:10 UTC

r1639526 in maven-project-info-reports breaks the build

Michael,

The MPIR-279 fix broke the build (run with -Prun-its), it seems to me
like a "real" regression.

Kristian

Re: r1639526 in maven-project-info-reports breaks the build

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Le dimanche 23 novembre 2014 10:27:12 Michael Osipov a écrit :
> Am 2014-11-23 um 03:42 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> > IMHO, just open another Jira issue and make the proper fix (with existing
> > ITs)
> I head this in my too, the question is. How do we want to unify that.
>
> Do we want everywhere:
>
> g:a:v or Unnamed -- g:a:v?
IMHO, simply artifactId, like it is done in reactor summary after build, is
the right module name to use by default: in general, the handwritten name is
like artifactId

> That would count for the module report as well as the modules menu.
> Probably for the breadcrumb too.
I just checked: artifactId is already the default value for breadcrumbs
but yes, this should be the default value for modules menu too

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.