Posted to user@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2002/11/28 20:36:52 UTC

Re: [digester help] How to define a method more than one parameter?

hi

the best way to debug this kind of problem is to turn up the logging level
on digester and beanutils to trace and then examine the stack trace.
(digester uses commons-logging - if you don't know how to do this, then
look at the documentation. if you're running from a container, you might
also find it easier to configure the logging if you run it from the
command line whilst debugging.)

if you can't figure out what's going wrong from the trace, post it up to
the list and people will help you sort it out.

- robert