Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2019/09/06 09:19:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] PIP-44: Separate schema compatibility checker for producer and consumer

Hi all;

Bo Cong and i are drafting a proposal to separate schema compatibility
checker for producer and consumer

Here is the link of PIP-44
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/PIP-44%3A-Separate-schema-compatibility-checker-for-producer-and-consumer>

Looking forward feedbacks.

Thanks,
Penghui

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-44: Separate schema compatibility checker for producer and consumer

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Yuva,

This is a cool feature. We can create a new PIP to discuss and support it.

Thanks.
Penghui

Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午2:22写道:

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
Hi PengHui ,

--
*Thanks*

*Yuvaraj L*

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-44: Separate schema compatibility checker for producer and consumer

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Penghui,