Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/04/08 15:51:57 UTC

About WSDL

Hi!

Recently I've just got started with ServiceMix. I read basic examples
and Hello World BC, SE. So, I would to know how I must create my
development? For example, I have WSDL-scheme of my potencial
web-service. Web-service must performs some custom actions... So, which
steps I had to follow to make that service according with given WSDL?

If I missed some materials about it or kind of my question is not first,
please redirect to needed link.

Thanks in advance!

Truly yours, Ivan Privalov.

Re: About WSDL

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you need manually do it so far.

Freeman

Re: About WSDL

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
Hi Freeman!

Re: About WSDL

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Re: About WSDL

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.

Re: About WSDL

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: About WSDL

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you expose the service over soap/http i'd recommend using SoapUI (
www.soapui.org)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet