Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Thompson <mi...@thompsonmike.co.uk> on 2004/08/08 18:50:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Question about custom logging

Hi Users,

  I am trying to set my logging not to log when my search engine runs,
  ignoring that particular user_agent.

  I have read the custom log documentation on the website, but I cant
  quite get it.

  Can some one provide a example?

--

Best regards,
 Michael (mike@thompsonmike.co.uk)

I am simply a human being, more or less.

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

'To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour'

Using TheBat! Version 2.10
Running On Windows XP (2600, Service Pack 1)
Sent From OneAndOne

Re[2]: [users@httpd] Question about custom logging

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:50:31 +0100, Michael Thompson
<mi...@thompsonmike.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Users,
>
>   I am trying to set my logging not to log when my search engine runs,
>   ignoring that particular user_agent.
>
>   I have read the custom log documentation on the website, but I cant
>   quite get it.
>
>   Can some one provide a example?

SetEnvIf User-Agent regex-matching-search-engine search-engine
CustomLog logs/access_log combined env=!search-engine

Joshua.