Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Moi <go...@heaven.club.ne.jp> on 2002/02/20 05:10:08 UTC

I'll nearly gave up!!!

My wanted configure is as follows:

Apache       listens port 80 (IP : xxx.xxx.xxx.1)
Javaservlet  listens port 80 (IP : xxx.xxx.xxx.2)

The question is :
Is it possible to configure Apache,Tomcat4 to run separately
on the different IP listening the same port 80 if so how?

Re: I'll nearly gave up!!!

Posted by chad kellerman <ck...@alabanza.com>.
Let me see your Virtual Hosts section in the httpd.conf file.

There might be something funky there.

chad

Re: I'll nearly gave up!!!

Posted by Frank <fa...@netscape.net>.