Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Gerald Feret <ge...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 12:03:18 UTC

Problem with SharingScreen and mouse cursor

I use Openmeetings 3.0.6 with Ubuntu serveur 14.04-2 .
I follow the tutorial from Apache to install it.

I have, at this time, one problem:

When I use the screensharing, the users can't see my mouse cursor.
When I open the public_X.jnlp, I see the option :
"Show mouse position to viewers"
But I don't have a checkbox with this one.

Can you help me ?

Thank's in advance.

Gerald F.

Re: Problem with SharingScreen and mouse cursor

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gerald,

I'll check the issue after jun 27 (currently on the vacation with no access
to the sources)

Please provide any additional details on the issue:
1) client oses
2) client browsers

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)