Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ndongo yaya <nd...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 04:35:27 UTC

Missing code examples

Hello,
The wicket-examples is a great tool for reference.
http://examples7x.wicket.apache.org/index.html

Although, I've noticed that for the authentication 2
<http://examples7x.wicket.apache.org/authentication2> and authentication 3
<http://examples7x.wicket.apache.org/authentication3> examples, we are
missing the SigninPanel.class and SigninPanel.html.
This might be done on purpose for simplification reasons or it could be an
omission.

I am not sure this is the right mailing list for that. Sorry if that is not
the case.

I just wanted to bring that your attention.

Yaya NDONGO

Re: Missing code examples

Posted by ndongo yaya <nd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

That makes sense now. New lesson learned.

Thanks a lot.

Yaya NDONGO

Re: Missing code examples

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.