Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net> on 2010/02/25 22:47:34 UTC

maven build - looking nice

Greetings:

A couple days ago I test drove a dev build and just wanted to say that
Roller is looking nice.  I'm not a developer but figured I could at
least drop a note of encouragement to all you hard working java dev
heads :)

Any ballpark estimate of when 5.0 might be released?  I'm not in any big
hurry but if it's looking like another 6 months or more then I'll just
4.0.1.

Thanks-- Ken

--
Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net>

Re: maven build - looking nice

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I hope to get a new beta or a release candidate (RC) out very soon
because I'm basically done with 5.0 development. But, once we get an
RC out it will take some time for folks to test, give feedback and
vote.

- Dave