Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Pradeep Murugesan <pr...@outlook.com> on 2015/08/26 19:56:32 UTC

RE: Error while building ripple

I tried doing an npm install going into the contextify folder and then was able to do the build :-)

Pradeep.

From: pradeepmurugesan@outlook.com
Subject: Error while building ripple
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:27:40 +0530
To: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org

Hello Team,
 I am trying to build ripple as per the instruction given in the github HACKING.md
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/blob/master/HACKING.md

ran ./configure.
once npm install and bower install got over successfully tried running Jake build and got  the following error.

Pradeeps-MacBook-Pro:incubator-ripple pradeep$ sudo jake -Tjake aborted.Error: Could not locate the bindings file. Tried: → /Users/pradeep/Work/personal/apache/incubator-ripple/node_modules/jsdom/node_modules/contextify/build/contextify.node → /Users/pradeep/Work/personal/apache/incubator-ripple/node_modules/jsdom/node_modules/contextify/build/Debug/contextify.node(See full trace by running task with --trace)Pradeeps-MacBook-Pro:incubator-ripple pradeep
Please kindly help if I am missing something and please do apologise if I sound a bit naive.
Pradeep.

Re: Error while building ripple

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey Pradeep,

Did you manage to get things working? I don't believe I have come across
this myself, so I fear I am
not much help. :-(