Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2008/01/17 10:06:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1

Hi Everyone,

The Archiva 1.0.1 release candidate has been prepared. JPOX was upgraded
from 1.1.7 to 1.1.9 to fix an issue that results for Archiva to hang. Other
changes for this release include an improvement for maven 1 artifact
resolution and revisions in the documentation.

You can take a look at the release notes for Archiva 1.0.1 here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13925&styleName=Text&projectId=10980&Create=Create

While the binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums, can be
downloaded here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0.1/

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback. Please make sure to
test it before voting ;-)

[ ]  +1  Release it!
[ ]   0
[ ]  -1  Don't release it, because...

The vote will be open for 72 hours. So, cast your votes now..

Here's my +1

Thanks,
Deng

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'm happy with the binary itself and am using it now :)

I did notice the docs have some problems since the site plugin was
upgraded (the breadcrumb version is wrong, and the navigation is
missing, along with the same problem in the assembly).

Also, the parent POM doesn't seem to be staged anywhere?

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Fabrice

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
I got the same behavior as Wendy. I've tried searching for an artifact, and
i didn't get any hits even though the repo has already been scanned & the
database updated. The index file was created in the repo as well, so the
indexing already occurred.

With the problems in the bundled docs and the repo browse/search, I think
I'll redo this release.

Thanks,
Deng

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1