Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Amanda Stone <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/17 08:35:58 UTC

Eclipse and ofbiz

Hi
I am trying to configure my project in eclipse and i have 2 errors and 6,552
warnings. My project is kept outside the ofbiz folder. I went through the
instructions of "OFBiz debugging with Eclipse"  and tried to configure my
project in Eclipse.But somehow i am not able to fix the build path.

The error message is :
1) The type javolution.lang.Reusable cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files
2) The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for javolution.lang.Reusable. Fix the build path then try
building this project

Some of the warning messages are :
1) Type safety: Unchecked invocation unmodifiableSet(Set) of the generic
method unmodifiableSet(Set<? extends T>) of type
Collections ofbiz/framework/base/src/base/org/ofbiz/base/util/cache
CacheLineTable.java
2) Type safety: Unchecked invocation sort(List) of the generic method
sort(List<T>) of type
Collections ofbiz/applications/content/src/org/ofbiz/content
ContentManagementWorker.java
3) Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
Type safety: Unchecked invocation sort(List, Comparator) of the generic
method sort(List<T>, Comparator<? super T>) of type
Collections ofbiz/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/shoppingcart/product
ProductDisplayWorker.java line 305 1166232758656 11879
4) Type safety: The return type Object[] for toArray(T[]) from the type
AbstractCollection needs unchecked conversion to conform to T[] from the
type Set<E> ofbiz/framework/base/src/base/org/ofbiz/base/util/collections
LifoSet.java line 28

Please help me how to resolve this . Thanks in advance.
-Amanda

Re: Eclipse and ofbiz

Posted by Amanda Stone <am...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,
My project is not kept inside the applications folder of OFBiz.
I tried to Debug using the instructions but i get an error message saying it
failed to connect to VM.
Can somebody please help me or give me instructions on how to import a
project into Eclipse and configure it successfully. What are the jar files
or class paths i need to set.
I am very much in need of help.
I have also installed subclipse.
-Amanda