Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Chaula Ganatra <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/19 08:17:16 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi All,

I need to confirm, if tuscany can fulfill my requirement.

I am describing it as follows. If it is not achievable with current latest tuscany release , then can you please tell me that it is planned in any future release and when it would be available to users?

We need to write one new application and use 2 existing applications.(running under jboss 4.2)
We are planning to create few components from the two existing application
and need to create major components in the new application. The new application will talk to other two applications by calling components. And the new application's components will be used or called by some external application. Can we create a single SCA Domain for the 3 different applications (.ear)? So that they can access the component with default binding?

Please reply to this, as this is very crucial for us.

Regards,

Chaula

Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL