Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com> on 2009/03/31 15:52:51 UTC

Lua and memcache was Re: what is in modules vs what is in the core

> OT, but will you contribute that to mod_lua ? :)

Based on mod_memcache and mod_wombat .  For demonstration only as this uses
our hacked version, but you get the idea how simple this was. Build it in
lua dir like /usr/lib/lua/5.1/apach2/memcache.so

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer

Re: Lua and memcache was Re: what is in modules vs what is in the core

Posted by "Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com>.
On 3/31/09 10:18 AM, "Bertrand Mansion" <bm...@mamasam.net> wrote:

> Reading the comments in your code, it seems that mod_lua could benefit
> from a better error reporting ?

Perhaps.  Or I just needed to actually add error checking.... Right now I
rely on the lua side to sanity check stuff.

Posted by Bertrand Mansion <bm...@mamasam.net>.
Le 31 mars 09 à 15:52, Akins, Brian a écrit :

>> OT, but will you contribute that to mod_lua ? :)
>
> Based on mod_memcache and mod_wombat .  For demonstration only as
> this uses
> our hacked version, but you get the idea how simple this was. Build
> it in
> lua dir like /usr/lib/lua/5.1/apach2/memcache.so

Thank you :)
That's probably the way support for apr_(date, file, dbd ...) will be
added to mod_lua.
Reading the comments in your code, it seems that mod_lua could benefit
from a better error reporting ?

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam