Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2018/08/26 11:08:52 UTC

Admin can not upload file to WB in admin config

Hi  all,

I am struggling to get  files   in the admin config section  onto the
WB.  I can replicate  this problem in  4.0.4  and  recent Snapshots.

Is anybody else  able to get this feature to work ?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Admin can not upload file to WB in admin config

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Hi Maxim,

I created this video  showing the steps in full detail. Hope you don't
mind  in this format.  VLC  should be  able to play it.

Thanks,

Dan

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,