Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Archibald Chase <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/13 12:18:34 UTC

About Leipzig data (v 1.9.1)

Hi
I try to buid french training with Leipzig data but it failed :
../apache-opennlp-1.9.1/bin/opennlp   DoccatConverter leipzig -lang fr
-data fra_mixed_2009_1M-sentences.txt >> lang.train
Format leipzig is not found.

Did I miss something ??

Thanks
Archie

Re: About Leipzig data (v 1.9.1)

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
The Leipzig data is intended to be used with the Language Detector,
of course you are welcome to use it for any other purpose as well.

Jörn