Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2018/09/03 02:38:43 UTC

[ANNOUCE] New committer Hengdu and Xinwang

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited Heng Du(apache id: duhengforever) and Xin Wang(apache id: xinwang) to become committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted. Congrats, guys :-)

Notice: Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. and being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: [ANNOUCE] New committer Hengdu and Xinwang

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
Great!
Glad to cooperate with Hend Du and Xin Wang, to make a better community.

Best Regards
dongeforever

Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> 于2018年9月3日周一 上午10:38写道:

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.