Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Scott Fagg <sc...@arup.com.au> on 2004/08/31 07:37:05 UTC

handling multipart/form-data POSTed content in mod_perl 2.0

Can someone point me in the direction of a worked example of handling
multipart/form-data POSTed content in mod_perl 2.0 ?

Closest i've come is a sample bit of code that just dumps the contents,
but not parses it and i haven't been able to find any modules that help
in parsing.

Re: handling multipart/form-data POSTed content in mod_perl 2.0

Posted by Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>.

http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/